EMPUR® manifold cabinets provide the perfect location for manifolds and control stations. EMPUR® manifolds can be installed the traditional way using the “Top Standard” version as a cabinet on the wall and the “Exclusiv” version as a cabinet integrated into the wall.
The “Exclusiv superflach (super-flat)” manifold cabinet enables manifold installation into narrow light-weight and dry walls. The large manifolds, control stations and control manifolds are installed in the “Top Standard plus” manifold cabinet for on-the-wall mounting or “Exclusiv-plus” for wall-integrated mounting.
The newest generation of EMPUR® manifold cabinets has been completely reworked and is manufactured from galvanised and foil-coated sheet steel. These offer adjusted suspension rails for the EMPUR® heating circuit manifolds. With the specially developed ‘quick manifold assembly technology’, the manifolds are simply suspended in the guide rails of the manifold cabinet and fixed with two screws.
Additional benefits of the new generation of manifold cabinets include easy connection of the primary connections, time savings when feeding through electrical connection cables and, of course, secure and flexible mounting options.
- Optimal suspension rails for the quick manifold installation of the EMPUR® system manifold
- High resistance of the surfaces through quality workmanship and an environmentally friendly film coating
- Simple connection of the primary connections through optimised lateral punch-outs
- Time savings when feeding through connection cables as a result of pre-punched openings
- Secure and flexible assembly of the manifold cabinets through various mounting Options
- Individual, pre-assembled complete manifold solutions available on request